Friday, August 7, 2009

Feeling good

finally i am back in penang...it feels so good to be at home...im feeling better today....sigh... dunno what happen to me..ive cried for 3 nights..dun ask me why as i myself do not know why...i know i m home sick...i miss my mom...and my sis...

maybe im stress ba...i am feeling so down and emo for the last 3 days...belinda and bernice they all keep on asking what happen to me.why do i look so sad....but i just dunno why...i cannot even answer the question myself..except for only feeling sad and tears keep on flowing out uncontrollably...

well..i am back at home now..chatted with my mom...and yea...i felt better this 2 days...so... just wanna apologize to baby,宝贝,bernice dear and dear keong.... er..keong din know what happen actually..haha...so to my bao bei, baby, and dear, sorry for worrying you guys...i am ok now..so dont worry d k..

see u all again on monday...miss you guys a lot...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

3 comments:

Wyn said...

haha...finally get to see u after so long...

aries_gal said...

haha,..yealoh..so miss u leh..hhehe...

so how was ur 'outing' the other day?

Wyn said...

haha...miss u too laa...catch u again wen u back k?

the "outing"?? super swt...haha..

tell u next time...