Tuesday, August 18, 2009

EMC presentation

We had our EMC Presentation today...ahh...i just realize that we forgot to take a group photo...sigh...as for EMC, my group mates are Yama, Sin Wei, and Apple...all great group mates...hahaah...thnks for all your effort guys...appreciated it a lot..

sorry for being kind of 'suei' because got the first group for the first week...hmmm...so everything also dunno...me and sin wei were rushign from block b to block d with our high heels..haha...and with my health condition, i kept gasping for air..haha..didn't really had enough rest, and to be the first speaker, it was kinda hard for me to speak fluently and normally... and yea...they get to know about it..haha...Lionel, our tutor, know that indeed i am tired and nervous but he said i did manage to get over it soon..

thing were kind of ok i guess.. but then i am actually disappointed with myself..i did not present as before..for me, i feel that it wasn't my best presentation..i do not have my gestures this time around for the presentation..sigh...i finally realize that, i do actually have a certain expectation in me..tho Mr. Lionel said i did well but just lack of some gestures... sigh.. yea..this is the pic of me with my tutor Mr. Lionel.. he is so tall..hahah

me and mr.lionel


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: