Saturday, August 29, 2009

PR PROM Y1S2

Yes, PR PROM Y1S2 had just passed and it was a succesful prom...they prepared it rather last minute...just 2 weeks before the prom and rehearse just 2 days before it..i meant the dance..they only learnt for 2 days..and ya..it was great.. all of them who came enjoyed it.. GREAT JOB EVERYONE

took some pics...sigh..at first don't get to go d wan..damned sad that time coz all my dearest friends were there and i don't get to go.. why? haha..coz of my eyes..went to bernice place at around 2.30pm..then not long after that, my left eye starts to feel itchy and it became red.. i went to wash my eyes and dropped some eye moist but then it didn't help. my eyes were swollen instead. and it does not only swollen at the lower part of my eye but the eye ball..the left side of my eye ball (the white part-till the retina) was swollen..it was scary man

then they quickly asked me go see doc...got 2 days mc... after that went back to bernice place...rest...and my eyes got better..so end up i went..haha..didn't put on heavy make up this time..just very light ones without eye lashes..haha.. the theme was back to 70s..

the programs were wonderful...and the performers were mostly from the committees themsselves.hehe... it was indeed great and had fun... the part i personally like the most was Yama who performed as Elvis..ya..


haha...and Zhen Yi danced like MJ..he indeed danced like him.. will upload the pictures soon..hehe....video of zhenyi will be uploaded soon...

1st pic-my zhi lian pic

me and 大dear..keong

me and kar choon a.k.a Nick

me and gary

zhi lian pic again

me and yama a.k.a Elvis

angeline, me and bernice

self shot again

me and xin yan

me and bernice dear

me and leng leng angelyn

Lance(a.k.a Z chen), me, Keong and Darren(a.k.a Hsiao Jing Teng)

me and zhen yi(a.k.a MJ during Prom)

me and our av lecturer ms esaline

hang fuk de me...with 2 leng zaiS...ugen and chao tiong

me and leng zai ugen

me and leng zai ct

me and Lance(a.k.a Zchen)

me and Darren a.k.a Hsiao Jing Teng

me and alvin(a.k.a known as ruan ming tian-ruan jin tian's bro when he's young)

me and aaron gan

zhen yi playing limbo rock

me and ricky

me and jun

ugen and keong

me and keong

th MCs

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: