Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Press Conference

today was our final and major presentation for the sem. our core paper, PR Writing where we have to organize a mock press conference. it might sound fun, but then somehow, it is not as fun as it seems.. yea it might be fun at ways, but well... things just don't go the way you want them to...

we were the 3rd group for the day, which is the first group for the 1.30pm session. well, i guess i have did and tried my best, but somehow, there are a lot of technical problems and lack of practice. sigh... was actually disappointed as i felt we can do much more better. i am not trying to blame anyone as all have did their jobs well...

and I myself, sigh..i made a very big mistake..haha...where me(the CEO) and Jerome(ambassador) sat at the wrong place. i was suppose to sit on Susan's right but end up i forgot as before we started the event, i sat on her left... i was indeed really nervous and scared...i have to admit that. when i sat there, i sat straight up...but end up i'll sit more and more bending down..and i can say that i'm the smallest size there, and when i don't sit up straight, it does really look weird.. i just cannot control that my hand, is shivering like hell...damn...i've never felt this way throughout all my presentations before... dang... after everything's over, i actually felt so sorry to the group a well as disappointed with myself, my eyes were actually filled with tears and thanks to susan who came in and talk to me and yea...i got better...

Congrats and great job to Edward and team...pei nyin, ya lee, chiet ming..they were in the same group and yea...they really did a good job...and get kinda high marks.. they did famine 30 and they showed video about how the children in africa do not have enough food to eat and is seriously having malnutrition prob.. yea... the same old me...i cried...haha...i just cannot stop being emotional as those kids were really very pity...

me and Xin Yan (a.k.a Linda Chung for the PC-4th grp)

another shot of me and xin yan

me and susan ( a.k.a Datuk Seri Sharizat)

great members, greater friends.. (zhenyi is the alien in the pic)

self shot by jerome but end up his face not in the pic...haha..

Jerome(a.k.a Alex Yoong), Tennee(a.k.a CEO n founder or STOP), Susan(a.k.a Sharizat), Zhen Yi(a.k.a Raymond Lam) and Tze jinq( techincian for our grp)

jerome, me and Susan

me and jerome

my great friends in T1-JInq and Pei woon

Look at what susan doing..haha..

me and zhen yi a.k.a Raymond Lam..wow...

a grp of siao lang-s and great grp mates...happy working with you all

the leng luis

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: