Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where to stay?Who to stay with? I'm all alone

Sigh...have been kind of emo lately, my emotion is getting unstable again. At first, when Belinda and Jess said wanna move and they asked me to move with them, i agreed, as even for now i stayed at east lake, i will go over to new town to find them for dinner. so I thought to myself, why not?i know staying together won't be easy but at least staying with them will be happier than where i am now... angeline, it's not about you all..don't get me wrong k...i know you sure understand how it feels staying here.

till this kind of situation only i realize, i've got no one in kampar... i mean my gang, my close friends, have already settled down at their own house or rooms. Jess and Belinda finally made up their mind to go to Harvard, the newly build hostel. I don't like it over there coz it's very far from uni especially when our new Block F opens. but then if i've really got no choice, i will have to move.

Problem is that, where can i move to? or who can i stay with? i'm all alone.. Bernice wanted to stay with me, but then there's only the 2 of us, where can we stay? it's so hard to find housemates.. especially when now everyone telling me that their moving away from this house. which means if i don't get a place to move, i'm all alone here.. i don't wanna get a furnished house or room, coz that will cost me more than what i need to spend right now, especially when i've got all my wardrobes, and study table.

sigh(i'm nt calling you ya)... but well, anyway, thanks for offering to share with me, even though i did not tell you what happen there, but now you know why.. but yea.. seriously, i'm ok..so don't worry k?

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: