Sunday, April 25, 2010

2010 Karaokay Competition

The first ever Karaokay competition is now over..
It's was kind of OK la..hehe...
Went to support both my friends, Max and Sky
I guess both of them were the best singers of the night...
Wanted to upload the video here..but then I guess it'll take superb long time to do so..hmmm

Pictures were taken,don't worry, it'll be uploaded..hehe..
the event started at 6pm and ended at 12am..
End up I got gastric and vomited..
COuldn't eat..

Thanks to Alex and Jason who went over to 7 11 to buy me Actal and a bottle of mineral water..

and that's my Saturday... sigh...
days by days and finals is just around the corner..and I'm NOT prepared for it..
Where are all my study mood?
How can I study like how i used to be when I was in F5 and when I was in Y1S1?






v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: