Monday, April 12, 2010

Advance Birthday Celebration

Went back to Penang again last weekend...

and also celebrated my birthday in advance..

Had a wonderful lunch with my family at 天天 at Red Rock hotel..thanks to me sis Junnee and her bf Jonathan coz they paid for it..hehe...

My fav..Cord fish...yummy

erm...dunno what is it called...prawns with salty eggs..hehe..

this also tasty..but dunno what is it called


and also a wonderful gathering with my lovely SLK mates at Station 1.and also Caven who's singing there to bring up the atmosphere..

it was the first time for me to be at station 1... i guess i still prefer Lio'z more..wakaka...

these are the photos taken at station 1

Mushroom soup and garlic bread


Ham Cheese Sandwich...CHeese....my fav..hehe


Sin Mei posing with her milkshake


me and mei


Sin Mei, me, Hin Fook, and Yin Liang


with the out-going president of SLK, Eng Seng and in-coming president of SLK, Jesper




I'm drinking my Honey Lemon Ice


Me and Hin Fook


Caven singing


time for some excitements...




Me and Caven....love his singing..heheh


and that's all for the SLK gathering..my so called birthday celebration with them..hehe..love ya lots my slk members...

and these photos below were taken at my campus...lovely view of the amazing Kampar...








and also photos of my friends and I after our presentations..


My Comm Tech presentation grp..
Ee Lyn, Ms Liana, Chee Hong, Me, Sin Wei, and Zhong Zhi


The girls of the gang..hehe...




Media Planning presentation grp..we were facing the sun at 5pm, sunset...sigh..too bright jor...sad


It's already week 13 now..second last week of the sem..time flies.. Finals is just around the corner and I'm not prepared..OMG

song for today...
最爱最恨都是你


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: