Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 12

It's now week 12..

counting the days...2 more weeks.. How I wish you were here..

went back for Cheng Beng last weekend...

It's been 4 yrs now...time flies so fast... and I still wish for you to be here with me..

especially on my day..

There's miss-communication among the students of MP lec class today...

messages of class being cancel is circulating around..

and yea..i skipped the class, as i thought it was cancelled..haha..but mana tau,

the class is still on..hahah

and yea...zhi xiang was there, and he manage to have a look at our part a assignment..

hmmm..it wasn't that bad..not as bad as i expected...

we got 78/100 for that... which means 31.2/40.. though it wasn't very high in marks, but then I can say Im somehow satisfy as I expected the worst for this..

everything was so last minute, and the media monitoring part done by Sin Wei, Xiang and I, I felt that things were all in a mess as we were rushing...

but things turn out to be different.. we got 32/35 for tht...wow...thanks sir for that...haha...

hopefully the 2nd part of the assignment could help... and then it will at least, help alot for my finals..

hmmm..song for the day is 五月天's 突然好想你
saw the video in fb...it was actually Yoga singing the song..and I like the song..hhaa..


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: