Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finals of Y2S1

Sigh... it's already Wednesday...
It's getting nearer and nearer..
and I'm getting more and more nervous
Feels like crying, but what can it help?
I can feel the stress and pressure,
but still, the study mood is still not here in me

What had happen to me?
Where are all those determinations and motivations?
This is a very very tough sem..
I cannot afford to fail or even get a C
or else my result will drop very very badly..

Tho only 5 subjects,
but 4 of it is major,
I do not aim to score, but just to pass and maintain my current CGPA
Tho my CGPA has dropped,
but then I really do not have to confidence to pull back up...
I'm getting more and more restless
Can someone please motivate me?

How can I make myself study and do not forget?
How can I calm myself?
What can I do so that I will not be affect by the pressure and stress?

It's really hard,
Every time, when it comes to finals,
The promise will always come into my mind..
That I had promised to study hard and work hard

Can I do that?

Song for today is Hurt by Christina Aguilera..
Couldn't get the embed code for the MV..
Therefore, you will need to click HERE for the MV

Anyway, I've got another version here with the lyrics..


Enjoy and wish me best of luck for my exam ok??
I really need those lucks...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: