Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lovely 2010 birthday

Finally 14th April is over...

and it'll be a very memorable birthday for me ever..

those who knew me, know that my birthday do means a lot to me...

I hope to celebrate it with all my loved ones...

and I finally did..
As I've posted in the previous post,
I went back to Penang again last weekends, celebrated my birthday..
then, came back to rush for a report that need to be submitted on Wed, my birthday T_T///
didnt get to sleep well that day also..slept at 5 in the morning then went for class...

Tues night, Sin Mei, Cheng Hong, Yin Zheng, Ally, CS, and gang..celebrated my birthday for me...and yea..Stephen also came back from KL that day...at Ghany again this year.. same place, same spot.. but different ppl..hmmm... took some photos.. after ghany, 2nd round at Cheng Hong's house..to celebrate Bluemoon's birthday... kena teruk from Cheng Hong they all..

this is the cake from Cheng Hong they all

I like this pic...haha..i look so young n fresh..


This is the group at Ghany...

n this is taken at Cheng Hong's house...


I personally like this photo a lot..heheh.. me n kennie

This is the present from Lok and Chuin Pei...Thanks so much Mami..


Look how big the clip is..haha


on the real day....Sin Wei give me this slice of cake...thanks so much Wei..


and this is the present from Sin Mei...thanks so much Mei..love u so much..thanks for everything u did for my birthday...


This is my first birthday with Sampat gang... I was hoping to celebrate my birthdhay with them so much...but then I was at first disappointed coz they told me that the dinner was cancelled..

Then Mei ask me to go to Gold Label..
I was at first curious and wondered..why would she wanted to go Gold Label so much.. .I felt weird..but then didn't question too much..
I did suspect whether did she 'pakat' with Sampat gang..and lied to me by setting up a plan...
but then i never thought that she really will coz she's not that close to them...
thanks so much for everything Mei...

here are the photos taken with Sampat gang.... Love you guys so much...hehe...
thanks for everything my dear friends....

this is the cake from Sampat gang...Ice Cream Cake lai de....hehe..


Me and Prince..my ah di...

me and alex

alex, me and kuang sze....wasn't ready actually..thats y not looking at the cam

me and sin mei

me and Sze Chin

Me and Jason

Me and Shi Hao

Me and Hsiao Jing Teng.. I like this pic

Me and Lance.. Zchen

Darren, Me and Lance

Me and Terry

Alvin finally came...

me and Kdog

Darren, me and Wang Zi

Sampat gang...but not all of them were here

Present from Nicholas..


Ciak...My name is lofy...(pronouce as love-fy. but without the ve sound)


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: