Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kampar dead city + Ipoh

Kampar became a dead city last night when there's no electric here for 3 hours..
You can see people from Eastlake came out from their house and the restaurants are filled with candles..
Some went out to cycle-that's what I did..haha
Some ride bike to enjoy the wind
and majority of them, drive to Tesco..haha
It's kind of scary when the sun is setting at 7 something..
As the sky turns dark, without any lights in the town,
It really does look like a dead city with wandering souls..
It was kind of funny when suddenly a car passed by,
and thanks to its headlights, we saw there are actually a lot of people wandering around the streets.
and with that kind of ambience and lightings,
those who are wandering on the streets, reminds me of a movie called Zombie Land..haha

Since exam is coming, and there's no electricity, therefore, me and Peter planned to go Ipoh..
It was kind of a busy day for me la..haha..
Slept at 5 the day before and woke up at 11 and went for lunch with SAmpat gang..
Then went to Tesco with them..back home for 1/2 and hour then Mei wanted to eat..go Tesco again..haha

Then back home and rest, mana tau 5.30pm no electricity...
Went cycling around Eastlake and finally TESCO AGAIN!!!!
OMG..hahah...

after that, back home, bathed and depart..
Wow... Bathing in the dark is kind of a scary thing..Without any lights, and my room is at the Second floor, with the whole house darken, I can't even see..
Thanks to my hp lights that helped my vision..
Haha..the first thing I did when I'm in my room is to switch on my laptop and switch on the volume to the max...then only go bath..haha...
With the little light of my handphone, it's obviously scary I tell you..
You can see your own shadow of course, with only the hp light,
and what makes things worst is you start imagining things..

I start to imagine,
I saw my own shadow,
What if there's ANOTHER shadow that suddenly appear??!!
haha..I know I shouldn't think of it..haha but it can't help...

Went to Ipoh at 8 something, where everyone in Kampar is filled with joy when the electric supplies are finally BACK!!
went to watch Ice Kacang Puppy Love/Puppy Love Ice Kacang, whichever it is, haha
Janet wants to watch Being Human and the same goes to Peter, but too bad it's FULL...
therefore, she accompany us watch Ice Kacang for the second time..

It wasn't bad, but just that I don't like the ending..
and yea..I cried..haha.
Well, you know... I'm a crying baby..
and yea..thanks Peter for the tissue,
been a gentlemen to supply me tissue when I cried and then teased me when we're on the way back to Kampar..
As if I was the only one who cried..ish ish..hahah
But anyhow, had a wonderful day with them..
Thanks to Khai Leng, Janet and Licious as well for adding the fun..ahaha

I should start studying d..sigh..this fri is the first paper...
But anyhow, the song for today is Show Lo's 我不会唱歌
suits my feeling now


and yeah...forgot about this.. lately I'm in love with this song.. called Wedding Dress originally from Tae Yang, but I like the Eng Version..
Anyhow, this is the mv of Tae Yang's version

yeah...I finally found the Eng Version..Enjoy..
v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: