Sunday, April 11, 2010

speechless

Never thought I would meet you there..

I did question myself before, will you be there? How should I react if I were happen to meet you?

I didn't see you, but you called me

Why? why can you affect me so much?

I even tried to avoid passing by in front of you.

Why every time when I wanted to let go, you will always appear?

Why do I still feel sad because of you?

Why can't I just forget about it?

If I were to choose again, I would rather never had those memories..

rather not to step into your life..

Why do I still love you so much?

Yes, I admit.. I still do...

sigh...
为什么每次当我确定要放弃的时候,你总是会出现在我的眼前呢?

Anyhow, after PC Fair, went to Red Box with Sin Mei. Sang lots of songs

one of it is 让我照顾你 from zhang yun jing..


I love this song the first time I heard it...
and her voice is so special...

hope you guys will like it too...

hmmm...so sad...my counters on the right side is gone...don't know why...need to go search for another one d...sad...

there's other songs that i wanted to to share..but i forgot about it..will share again when I thought of it...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

1 comment:

!!Bad Guy--Nicholas--Good Guy?? said...

I think sometimes the sad memroies will always and make you sad but all those things need time to forget about it.You can do it...
*I want to ask you something, please msn me when you are free...thanks...