Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Am I the one to be blamed?

Am I the one to be blamed?

For forgetting my grp member for assignment?

but he is somehow a sleep member..

but I didn't reported to the lecturer...

I mean... my grp didn't..

but then my lecturer found out because I forgot to write his name in the assignment cover sheet...

after I realize only I sent another copy to the lecturer with his name..

Today I finally went to find the lecturer to talk to her face to face as she asked me in SMS..

I told her the story...

Then she asked did he do his job...

DId he?

I don't know.. maybe he did but just that not what we wanted?

I really don't know...

but I told the lecturer " I Think so"

What kind of reply is this??

As a PR practitioner I shouldn't be answering those phrases...

but I really don't know what to say...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

1 comment:

!!Bad Guy--Nicholas--Good Guy?? said...

wana to share your problem??i would like to be your listener...><"