Saturday, November 22, 2008

back to my slow-tortoise

hey guys..i'm back with my slow-tortoise internet..sigh...sad sad...really miss the fast internet connection le..why la Penang FON don't wanna attach at my place??hahha...well..they need management approval to do that and i promised to help them get the management's contact but i haven't got it..haha...

well...what a nice day to stay at home,rest and do my housework..haha...hmmm...then ma play game lo..haha...florence intro eh that game..haha...then later went out with J..coz he's back in Penang..haha...finally get to meet him for my series le..haha

ahem...at first i was kinda lazy to go out de...so plan to meet him next time...but then mana tau my place here fogging pulak...forced me to go out..haha...then only think of ok la..go find him..haha..pai seh ya j..u din know about this right??hahah..

went to gurney just now..it was my first time there at night...i meant at gurney place..starbucks there...kinda happening there..and even met thean mark there..haha..so long din see him le..sigh..i go there donate blood pulak...well..not donate to humans..but donate to mosquitoes...swt...sigh...haha...and ya..i went to new wing too...hmmm...very nice..haha...and its kinda new..the new wing's ground floor(where mcD suppose to be last time)haha...i actually felt weird..'bo kuan si'..haha...totally different..ahaha....

k la..i wanna go watch my new series de le..ahah...ciao..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: