Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~untitled~

Don’t leave me in all this pain
I knew I’d made a mistake
Come back and bring back my smile
And everything will be fine again

I wished that I could turn back time
So that I could change the history in mine
Hope that I could take back the sad word goodbye
And bring you back into my life

Say you’ll love me again
That’s the only word I wanna hear
But guess that I’m too naïve
‘coz I know you ain’t coming back again

I never thought that dreams came true
But you show me that they do
I’m regret for not appreciating you
I’m sorry is the only thing I can say to you

I will never find another lover
No one other than you
I don’t need nobody
Anyone to take your place but you

I took things for granted all the time
So I guess this is the pay back I got
I felt so bad for treating you so bad
And I hope I could make it right

No comments: