Saturday, November 22, 2008

SLK gathering...

hehe..im actually blogging at lio'z cafe,new world park..hahah...i know i know..justin gonna kill me..haha...but this wan is they all cha cha booked me dee eh ok??haha..my SLK gang..

hmmmm....kinda down la...after meeting them...don't know why...like what i said,i'm excited and also sad at the same time..i'm gonna miss Penang so so so much...my family,friends and of course the FOODS..haha...

my friend here keep on repeating and reminding me that i'm leaving...sad lo...sigh...i'm now counting the days left...i haven't prepare anything yet..not yet buy my new formal clothes...things that i need in my new house..haven't see the house yet also...sad sad...

i really cannot imagine those days there...well i know i can learnt alot in a new environment and a new living but then...hmmm...it seems to be lots of things i cannot let go in Penang...maybe my life now is not as simple as how i used to be..and when people grow up,lots of things is not the same anymore..sigh....hmmm...it seems my post kinda moody today hor....

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~Muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: