Sunday, November 2, 2008

i'm BAck...

hey guys..i'm back again...didn't online for a few days le because i wasn't at home and i only do online at night..usually..hhaha....so how's everyone lately??haha...first of all lwould like to say thanks to those who'd leave some comments to me on my c box..haha...it's great to know you guys are here..hehe...well..it's been a tiring day for me this 2 days..first was on fri...rushed for my work..coz end of the month...need to send my report down to kl..so need to settle lots of things...my claims and all..then went home...took a bath then have to go out again for eric's birthday party..then sighh..kena teased by them again for some nonsense..hmmm...excuse me for that..haha...but it's really nonsense..haha..and things get even worse when i didn't follow the one who fetched me and i went out with another friend of mine..went to queensbay for midnight show after that...and guess what?at first we planned to watch high sch 3 but we end up buying tickets for the coffin..haha..watching horror movies in the mid of the night..i can actually say that it was my first time tho..hahah..tho it's not THAT scary but then still u will be scared by those surrounds they have in the cinema...haha...then yesterday leh...at first tot wanna go watch high sch with sin mei after or karaoke eh but then mana tau my cousin sis in law called and say night going for dinner to celebrate my cousin bro's birthday...hmmm...so after dinner we went out lo..with my cousin...my sis n bf..n my cousin's fren as well..
heheh..then we went to oriental SING again..haha..but then by that timei kinda like..lost my voice le la..hahha...song it was OK..but then not as good as the first time i sang in Red Box in the afternoon..haha..my singing already not that good de..summore lost my voice..sighhh...haha...wow..i guess i'm a bit long-winded today huh>>eheh...till then..ciao..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~Muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: