Tuesday, November 11, 2008

headache

this few days i'm not feeling quite well le...don't know what happen le...it feels like last time during my STPM time...feeling very dizzy and headache...even when i sleep i can feel the whole world is spinning...

last time when i go and see doctor,doctor don't know say what my 'ear drum' swollen and don't know what infection...don't know whether is it the same now or maybe my blood pressure too low le..hmmm...must go see doctor again soon

sigh..talk about doctor i thought of medical check up..if im accepted for utar then i have to go for medical check up..hehe...but then..sighh..my application still pending le...no result yet..hopefully i can get it la...Daddy,u must 'po pi' i get utar oh..or else i really wasted my time and have to spend a lot of money le...sigh...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: