Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You

When the first time I met you
I know you’re different from others
In my eyes, you’re the best…
You’re the most perfect person I’ve ever met
And that makes what so special in you..
Before I met you, I never seem to understand what’s love,
never knew how to love a person,
and never knew what’s the feeling of being loved
but now I understand it all..
When you came into my life
You did not come alone
You brought joy and happiness along
And ‘You Don’t Know’ was our theme song…
I never knew what life was
Until I met you..
You taught me a lot of things
Not only teaching me to be a better person
but also helping me with my probs and studies
You really mean a lot to me
There’s no word that can describe my gratitude towards you
And there’s no word that can describe how much I love you
Maybe I love you in a wrong way
That makes you feel insecure
But now it’s all too late for me to know
Without you in my life
I’m not what who I am now..
You changed me..
I’m now more matured than I used to be
And I’ve learnt a lot..
I knew I’m wrong in the past
What I’m trying to do now is to compensate
but it’s useless
‘coz no one will ever appreciate it
What I’m trying to say is
I’m sorry for what I’ve done
I should’ve done better to avoid this ‘tragedy’
but it’s all too late now
There’s no use for me to regret…

No comments: