Saturday, November 8, 2008

tired,tired and tired

2 days passed..my bro had came and now on his way down to kl..hmmm...this 2 days have been a very tiring day for me...as i slept at around 1 on thurs..and had to wake up at 6 something in the morning on fri..sighh..it's been a long time i didn't sleep for only 5 hours.hahah...during schooling time it wasn't a problem for me..but now..wow...i'm so so so sleepy when i go out with them..haha...furthermore im the driver..drove the whole day...from north to south,east to west..ehheh...then went home bath..then go out for dinner again..then finally went back home..what a day...

i'm having sinus problem and usually breathe using my mouth,so i do snore when i sleep..kinda felt pai seh about that actually..hehe..is there anyway that can help cure or maybe reduce that??hmmm..tho i was very very tired yesterday..but then i just cant help but to stay at my living room..to force myself to watch tv so that i wont fall asleep..i let my bro and his gf into deep sleep first only i go sleep hopefully when their in deep sleep my snore wont wake them up..haha..but i guess it was useless la...i did snore loudly also le..hahah...actually i felt kinda sad about it eh..

every time when i go for camp,or staying with friends like apartment stay,go trip or something...i always sacred that i might disturb my friends..sighh...and i did eh..what am i gonna to about it leh??

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: