Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a different tennee?

hehe...why is everyone keep on telling me i look different after my hair cut??haha...and i guess it look even more different when i post a blog in chinese/?haha..for those who don't understand chinese,hehe...i just wrote there i promised a friend that i'll try to blog in chinese..haha...so i just did one of it..hehe..hopefully it's all correct la..haha...if anyone who can understand chinese and found any mistakes there,do correct me k..hehe...

so went to work again this week..hehe...and met Parry kor first before going to work..thought wanna go to red box but then end up canceled..hehe..i asked him to go on sat la..maybe i'll ask sin mei along la...then i can use my voucher...hehe..

so..i went to queensbay again today..as usual,i always go there every mon and thurs..hehe...was looking for some tops for my sis..but then end up i went shopping myself..haha...and i tried a few dress..hehe...here you go..









sigh..this is the only photo i can upload right now..guess something went wrong with my connection again..hehe...but anyhow,this is the onei like the most..hehe

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: