Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my masterpiece...

these are some of the poems that i wrote..hehe..but many years back le..hmmmm

I love you so much
Which I never thought I would
I don’t know what to do
Coz my life is so empty without you

I thought I’ve let you go
But…I realize I did not
I really love you so
So, baby please don’t ask me to go

You’re a special guy
That I’ve ever met
You’re so special
Till nothing could ever compared

I often asked myself
To think about the weakness in you
Still it doesn’t make any difference
Coz you are a perfect person

On 4th of August 2002
Was a very special day
For it has a lot of memories
About someone on that day

It was the day I met you
The day you lighted up my life
And I’ll always love you
Till death do us apart

No one knows
What’s gonna happen in future
Until they found their lifetime partner
I’ve found it once.. but I’ve let you go

I used to be a sad and hopeless girl
But not till you came into my life
Coz you’ve brought hopes and joys to me
Which I never knew I would be

No comments: