Sunday, November 9, 2008

T.G.I Fridays

hehe...today went to T.G.I with my cousin bro...hehe..it was my first time there...always heard people saying that celebrating birthday in T.G.I,the ppl working there will ask u to stand up on the chair or something and they'll sing b'day song and cheer around you..hehe...and so,i'd witness it for the first time there..haha...then ithink...luckily it wasn't me and hopefully my birthday won't go thr...haha..i wouldn't wanna stand up on the chair..haha..kinda pai seh eh leh.hehe..summore so many ppl thr...hehe...the food there wasn't that bad la..but then i felt it kinda salty leh..haha..and of course the portion is alot for me..haha...cannot finish my meal also..eheh...

today was a nice day for me...coz i get to stay at home the whole day..hehe..the feeling of staying at home the whole day is very nice to me,..hehe...i can do what ever i want at home..eat,sleep,watch tv..haha...

sigh..looking at the time,it's alreasy 11.43pm on the 9th of Nov 2008..time flies so so fast that i felt i still haven't do anything yet..and another year is coming to it's end...i felt like i didn't do anything this year..like wastinng my time everyday...

Christmas is coming again..i've nvr celebrated christmas before actually...hehe...and also to go out with friends on christmas eves..haha..i supposed it'll be the same again this year..stay at home,online,countdown by myself alone at home..hehe...by taht time u'll get to see many ppl online..but none of them will reply u cz evryone's out..dating..hang out with friends and all..haha

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: